Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I AM NOT A HATER!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so early.
I took your money, dude. I've been selling puts on Tesla for years and I make a consistent profit. You're on the wrong side of time value and the wrong side of the fundamentals.

If you want to do short-term swing trading, go for it, you got in your bearish bet at a good time, and before the end of Q2 is a good time to get out. If you're making a long term bet... well... you'll lose your money. Suggest you look at cars delivered; your options position can get run over by good news very easily.

As for your "concerns", you know none of them are real except the wait times for service, which is getting better.

Gasoline cars will burn you to a crisp before you can get out, because gasoline vaporizes, explodes, and acts like napalm. In the rare Tesla fires, as long as you're still conscious (so, please avoid high-speed crashes), you can just get out and get your luggage out before the car really burns.

You don't have to use Autopilot, and if you do, you're supposed to pay attention to the road.

O, Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou grey matter? Deny thy logic and refuse thy common sense; or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my shortie pants and I'll no longer give a crap what you have to say. Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this? 'Tis but thy stock position that is my enemy: thou art thyself, though not a particularly good human being.
You idiotic arrogant cult member thinking you can save the world.

We know that cost is the biggest obstacle to sales of PEVs, especially BEVs.

In the USA, Canada and European countries, subsidies are available to all manufacturers, domestic and foreign. Tariffs are only 10% in Europe and lower in the USA.

So it should be easy for all those great Chinese PEVs to succeed in the USA and Europe. Especially in Europe, where they're absolutely starving for product.

Or maybe there are other factors involved.
You don’t see your competitors doesn’t mean they are not there. The majority of electric cars sold in China during the past two years are BEVs. They aim for practicalities.

I've been much more relaxed since 2012 when I got rid of all my gasoline vehicles: no more gasoline smell in my home. No carbon monoxide from my garage to die for. No more smelly exhaust fumes from EVs....

I may not be able to save the world but at least I can save my own sanity!
I got a 2011 Leaf, and several other Teslas. Leaf is just so much better.

You don’t see your competitors doesn’t mean they are not there. The majority of electric cars sold in China during the past two years are BEVs. They aim for practicalities.

Most Chinese EVs are short range and do not meet US highway safety standards and unable to be able to sell to the US.

Recent Chinese EVs have been trying to change that but they have the financing problems:

Faraday Future in 2015 LA Auto Show had a great future that it would soon mass produce an EV. It even started to build its factory in 2016 but don't hold your breath on it!

In 2016, Lucid Motors announced that it would build its factory but we are still waiting...

• Funny
Reactions: anthonyj
These are truly end times. Demand is 0 (Krugerrand buy a share while you still can), the company is minutes, no, seconds from bankruptcy, and the Leaf is better than Turdslas. Sorry Tesloons, but the jig is up. Next time, listen to the analysts.

6CC628F3-B7C1-409F-B06D-CBB09B40592F.png

/s so I don’t get banned

• Funny
Reactions: EVMeister
Most Chinese EVs are short range and do not meet US highway safety standards and unable to be able to sell to the US.

Recent Chinese EVs have been trying to change that but they have the financing problems:

Faraday Future in 2015 LA Auto Show had a great future that it would soon mass produce an EV. It even started to build its factory in 2016 but don't hold your breath on it!

In 2016, Lucid Motors announced that it would build its factory but we are still waiting...
China has enough demand for 300km range electric cars domestically, and I'm not talking about concept cars. China has more than half of a million electric taxis in service today.

Status
Not open for further replies.