TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

I am Selling my Tesla

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Caroline Altman, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Caroline Altman

Caroline Altman New Member

I would like to sell my 2013 Tesla.
    MY TESLA S IS FOR SALE!

My midnight blue Tesla S with 25, 000 miles on it is for sale! It has an 85 motor which allows a 270 mile ranges available without recharging. It is a late year 2013

It is in very good condition. It has a sunroof with a net to keep the heat down. It has a brand new updated Audio with everything one could have in tone and multiple stations including XM radio . It has the ability to raise and lower the height of the car, which means a better ride, and the ability to have the car higher when going up a steep incline or lowering it if you are going through a low tunnel or garage.

It has two trunks, one in the front and one in the back. The rear truck can be made into a large storage opening by pushing the back seats down. Small children can seat in the back room . ( Children seat's can be bought at Tesla)

The Tesla seats 5 people and there is huge amounts of legroom in the front and back.
    It has all the gadgets

This car is available for between 55000 and 6000 dollars. The best offer will be accepted An extended warrantee that can be bought from Tesla.
    Make an offer!

Caroline Altman 310 837-6646

2. Archduke

Archduke Member

"This car is available for between 55000 and 6000 dollars. The best offer will be accepted An extended warrantee that can be bought from Tesla.
    Make an offer!"

I'll take it for $6000. Heck, at that price I'll even throw in another $1000 just to be nice.

• Funny x 5
    • Like x 1
  3. ahurst

ahurst Member

I didn't think an extended warranty could be bought by 2nd owners?

I'll bid $6,001

4. ev-now

ev-now Member

Search for ESA here, much discussion on recent changes - basically this is an option now, possibly subject to prior owner's service schedule.

5. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

I'm going to go ahead and end this and do $10k!

When/where do I pick it up?

6. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

On the serious side, you should post some pictures, along with the original window sticker (or spec sheet if you don't still have the window sticker). Unless your car is a Performance model or has every option available, I don't think you'll get close to $55,000. Tesla has 2013 CPOs for that price and less. That includes a 4 year warranty.

Of course you're free to ask whatever price you want, but I watch EVERY Tesla for sale, on every single website (including CL in every city in America) and I pretty much know what they're selling for.

Just trying to shed a little light on it so you won't be in shock when people start offering you around $45-$50k.

7. byeLT4

byeLT4 Member

Well i wanted to wait for a P85/90D with Ludicrous, but put me in with high bid at 11k!!!

8. Russell

Russell Member

Sounds fake. Too many errors in post.

• Like x 1
  9. DougH

DougH Active Member

She types like my grandma, could be fake though but I doubt it.

10. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

I'm selling mine too. Red P85 in Hawaii. Both of us (the car and me).