Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I am Selling my Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to sell my 2013 Tesla.
MY TESLA S IS FOR SALE!

My midnight blue Tesla S with 25, 000 miles on it is for sale! It has an 85 motor which allows a 270 mile ranges available without recharging. It is a late year 2013

It is in very good condition. It has a sunroof with a net to keep the heat down. It has a brand new updated Audio with everything one could have in tone and multiple stations including XM radio . It has the ability to raise and lower the height of the car, which means a better ride, and the ability to have the car higher when going up a steep incline or lowering it if you are going through a low tunnel or garage.

It has two trunks, one in the front and one in the back. The rear truck can be made into a large storage opening by pushing the back seats down. Small children can seat in the back room . ( Children seat's can be bought at Tesla)

The Tesla seats 5 people and there is huge amounts of legroom in the front and back.
It has all the gadgets

This car is available for between 55000 and 6000 dollars. The best offer will be accepted An extended warrantee that can be bought from Tesla.
Make an offer!

Caroline Altman 310 837-6646

I would like to sell my 2013 Tesla.
MY TESLA S IS FOR SALE!

This car is available for between 55000 and 6000 dollars. The best offer will be accepted An extended warrantee that can be bought from Tesla.
Make an offer!

Caroline Altman 310 837-6646

On the serious side, you should post some pictures, along with the original window sticker (or spec sheet if you don't still have the window sticker). Unless your car is a Performance model or has every option available, I don't think you'll get close to $55,000. Tesla has 2013 CPOs for that price and less. That includes a 4 year warranty.

Of course you're free to ask whatever price you want, but I watch EVERY Tesla for sale, on every single website (including CL in every city in America) and I pretty much know what they're selling for.

Just trying to shed a little light on it so you won't be in shock when people start offering you around $45-$50k.