Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I blew it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I was stopped at a red light and a Porsche Taycan Turbo pulled up beside me. No cars in front of either of us. He rolled down his passenger window, and as I looked over, the light turned green. He had the jump on me and I completely blew it.
Probably won’t get that opportunity again. Google says he can do 0-60 in 3.1s, and I’m in a LRDM with acceleration boost at 4.0s. He probably would have had me anyway, but I didn’t even get a chance to give him a run for it.
And I forgot to tap the dash Cam to top it off.

Why his passenger window? Was he in reverse?
tenor.gif

Today I was stopped at a red light and a Porsche Taycan Turbo pulled up beside me. No cars in front of either of us. He rolled down his passenger window, and as I looked over, the light turned green. He had the jump on me and I completely blew it.
Probably won’t get that opportunity again. Google says he can do 0-60 in 3.1s, and I’m in a LRDM with acceleration boost at 4.0s. He probably would have had me anyway, but I didn’t even get a chance to give him a run for it.
And I forgot to tap the dash Cam to top it off.
You would never give him “a run for it”

3 vs 4 seconds 0-60 is like 20 car lengths. He has you all day every day.