Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I bought the Aero Pi Wheel Covers for Gemini Wheels AMA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There hasn't been too many reviews or discussions surrounding the Aero Pi Gemini Wheel hub caps.
I've bought them in January 6th and they arrived in Seattle, Washington by January 17th.
With Shipping to the States, the total cost of the 4 wheel covers were $258 USD.

Although they are Korean, they were shipped from a warehouse in Texas, thus the faster turn around time than I expected.
It was super easy to install and I appreciated the work gloves that came in the box to make taking off and installing more comfortable.

As for those thinking about painting their calipers, these do show I would say 40-50% of the calipers when parked and like all hub caps, would show 100% of the calipers while driving.
My next mod will be to paint the calipers!

1674500309247.png

1674500326560.png

1674500351731.png

This is a full black ABS plastic, so at the very least, curb rashes will just be deep scratches of Black all the way through. You can purchase replacement ones through the Aero Pi website, but I've gotten really careful at parking curbside since I've got the model Y after curbing the original Gemini wheels. I'll report back on the thread if I ever do curb these.

Any range hit compared to the stock hubs?
None that I could tell, these are super light weight. I haven't gone out on a road trip with them, but I'll report if anything is out of the ordinary.
I would imagine based on Aero Pi's claims, this will perform equal to or slightly better than no hub cap Geminis.
Hmmmm debating between these and the Rimetrix. Both look good, and are pretty similar.
Honestly like the looks of these better than the Remtrix, but its purely subjective!