Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I built a private car sales search engine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, so I wanted to share: https://hiddenrides.com/.

This is a side project/hobby for me - mainly because I enjoy browsing various car forums to see what cars I can afford at any given time.

Thought you guys might enjoy given its a cross between tech/cars :)

Any thoughts/feedback would be appreciated!

PS - would love to add more Model 3's but they are just too damn new!

I like it! It loads really fast. Please rest the Search Keyword when changing "Make".

For example, I had "R8" in the keyword and the Make as "Audi" but when I changed "Audi" to "Alfa Romeo" it showed no results since the it's still looking for R8s. Also, seems like it's not hitting all the car forums. Alfa Romeo is looking at Ferrari Chat and Ronnlist, should also include Alfa Romeo 4C Forums. I guess the DB will be built out in time, but I like your website and find it very useful.

I like it! It loads really fast. Please rest the Search Keyword when changing "Make".

For example, I had "R8" in the keyword and the Make as "Audi" but when I changed "Audi" to "Alfa Romeo" it showed no results since the it's still looking for R8s. Also, seems like it's not hitting all the car forums. Alfa Romeo is looking at Ferrari Chat and Ronnlist, should also include Alfa Romeo 4C Forums. I guess the DB will be built out in time, but I like your website and find it very useful.

thanks for the input - will look into that. its a pretty powerful search tool - but takes some finessing