Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I bumped 3x4” piece of paper laying on the retractable cubby door.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In a one in a million shot the paper caught a little cushion of air went right between the closed siding door and the trim. How the heck do I get it out? I thought it went behind between the cubby under the screen and the sliding door cubby but there is now some crunching paper sound when opening the sliding door.

It all happened so fast. :(

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA
In a one in a million shot the paper caught a little cushion of air went right between the closed siding door and the trim. How the heck do I get it out? I thought it went behind between the cubby under the screen and the sliding door cubby but there is now some crunching paper sound when opening the sliding door.

It all happened so fast. :(
Light a match and slide it in after the paper...

You can pull down on the shelf below the screen and it will unclip. The shelf comes down and forward and then you can reach the hidden area where your paper slid.

One time I had a credit card sitting there, hit the brakes, and it slipped in that same place.

I have messed with that shelf or cubby before as they broke it when they did the uncorking. I think the paper is inside where the door slides into though. I'm not sure if that's just behind or if it's inside where the door slides. Is that a separate compartment or is it just slide into an open area underneath the removable shelf.