Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I cannot create an account with Tesla.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm an aspiring Tesla owner and to get me started on my journey to my own Tesla I wanted to create a Tesla account; however, when I fill in my details to register and pass the "I'm not a robot" test, I get an error "Phone must be valid" but there is no input field for a phone number when registering.

I'm just curious if any one else is having this issue.

Quite honestly, as a frequent contributor the Tesla owned forum it is hardly worth registering for the forum. It is not well managed and things are rather helter skelter. This forum and the Model 3 owners club forums have much better discourse taking place. Sorry, that's just the truth of it.

Quite honestly, as a frequent contributor the Tesla owned forum it is hardly worth registering for the forum. It is not well managed and things are rather helter skelter. This forum and the Model 3 owners club forums have much better discourse taking place. Sorry, that's just the truth of it.
Thank you. Me registering was mainly so I could configure a car and keep the settings and play with them from time to time

If you want to configure a car naturally you want to the site. Be patient and try back later or tomorrow. They are doing quite a bit of work on the forum today to keep spammers from creating fake accounts. I strongly suspect that is why you are having trouble.