TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

I customized a used Evvanex console.

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Olds442, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Olds442

Olds442 Member

i recently purchased this console for my P85. but since my car has a carbon fiber dash, i needed to put in some elbow grease.

from this.

[​IMG]

to this!

[​IMG]

i used VVIVID matt carbon fiber off amazon for like, $10. i did have to disassemble the unit to do this, which wasn't easy as one of the braces came off that shouldn't have. a little gorilla glue on the re-assembly and it's perfect.

i hope it holds up!

• Like x 3
  2. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

Really nice work. A led cup holder would top it off nicely. ;-)

• Love x 1
  3. Olds442

Olds442 Member

Amazon says they're shipping on Dec 27. ;) good call!

• Like x 1
  4. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

make sure you add a dimmer. The standard LED cup is very bright, needs a dimmer in the front.

• Like x 1