Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[ I dont like the] Model 3 (wood trim)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sent an email to . . .
[email protected]

. . . . . . .Sir / Madam, I would love to own a Model 3 but I can’t live with that horrible wood trim; the prospect of looking at that every day is just too much. WHY . . . why would you put such an ugly cheap plastic wood trim in the car – please tell me that in next years model it will be black.

Please add your emails to mine

• Funny
Reactions: KenC
I thought in this thread, the OP was going to ask how to get more real wood trim, and make it look as beautiful as mine! Ouch.
IMG_0222 (1).jpeg

Reactions: pipestem
(moderator note)

This same post is cross posted in more than one subforum here on TMC. We dont allow cross posting in this manner. The post in the UK and Ireland subforum has more traffic, so I am locking this thread here in this section and posting a link to that thread there.

Frankly, it likely belongs in this section (rather than the UK and Ireland subforum) but that thread has more responses so should likely stay where it is.

Please participate in the following thread should you want to continue this discussion:

Status
Not open for further replies.