TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

I don't see any of the order documents?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Trevor B, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

#1 Trevor B, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    In mytesla, Manage takes me to the page with the pic of the car in the wheels/color I configured.

In addition, this page has:

Info re: delivery date/price etc
    Pending tasks (chose Trade-In and loan for Payment Method)
    Completed (Registration, DL, Insurance)

Where do I find the pdfs? :confused:

2. Chris350

Chris350 Member

Me also....

When I received my confirmation email, it contained the "reservation" info... But not the "Confirmation" info...

3. Thunder7ga

Thunder7ga Member

Mine did too last night....no biggie, its all good still.

4. favo

favo P3D+ owner

I ordered 6/5 and didn't have anything under Documents except for Lemon Law Disclosure until today, when Order Agreement (aka MVPA) showed up. Other people seemed to have gotten the MVPA sooner. No idea why. Maybe depends on what state you live in or what you ordered?

5. Padresfreak01

Padresfreak01 Member

My order agreement finally showed up today after a 6/27 config. Only got reservation agreement when first configured.

6. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

Mine did too, today!

7. favo

favo P3D+ owner

Mine also showed up on the 4th.