Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"I Drive Electric" Cruise - A National Drive Electric Week Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
L36goCQ.jpg

In celebration of National Drive Electric Week, Plug’n Drive invites you to join us for the “I Drive Electric” Cruise at the Canary District in downtown Toronto on September 10th, 2016. This year's BIG event is Plug’n Drive’s way of recognizing the leadership of early EV adopters who are lowering their carbon footprint and thanking them for helping Canada transition to a more sustainable transportation future.

With parking for over 300 cars, all EV owners are invited to cruise down in their EV for a day of food, music, activities and giveaways to show off their cars, meet other owners and share their electric driving experiences with the public. EV owners are also encouraged to bring a friend who has yet to take the electric plunge in order to offer them free test drives in the latest EV models and to introduce them to the EV driving community.

There will be food available with seating, the “Electric Vehicle Avenue” exhibitor area with a display of all the latest EV makes and models, charging stations and free EV test drives.

Bring your family, bring your friends and help us celebrate National Drive Electric Week.

More info and Free Registration on Eventbrite.

Even more at Facebook EVent Discussion.

• Informative
Reactions: Blackout
Met lots of interesting people at the "I drive" cruise event today!View attachment 193938

LOL @ Elon... Nice addition.

I had a lot of great conversations at the Toronto event as well. The EV owner turnout was excellent despite the rain, but I would have loved to see more non-owners. Hopefully the events for the rest of the week have better luck with the weather.