TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

I drove the new 2020 Tesla Roadster...

Discussion in 'Roadster 2020' started by NeverFollow, Jun 27, 2018.

1. NeverFollow

NeverFollow Member

I (Emile Bouret) drove the new 2020 Tesla Roadster...

New YT video.

Note: In case you want to skip fossil car talks...

Tesla starts at 4:00 and
    Tesla Roadster 5:50

And no, you will not be able to see the back seat, or get news about the Space X edition.

• Disagree x 6
  2. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

I hate posts like this that are just ads for folks youtube videos. If I wanted to be watching Tesla Youtube videos, I'd be on Youtube.

Could you at least give us a synopsis of the video?

• Like x 5
  3. 12Pack

12Pack Member

My synopsis - the quoted performance figures for the 2020 Roadster are conservative....

4. scole04

scole04 Member

Clickbait

• Like x 1
  5. RedOctober

RedOctober Member

Synopsis. He is a car enthusiast and was the person giving people test rides in the new Roadster during the unveiling.. He loves the car and states it car will have better specs than advertised. The entire video is Bouret talking about he views but you won’t see close up videos of the Roadster if that’s what you are looking to see.

• Informative x 1