Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I finally did it!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well...it's official!!!! I picked up my car today. I find it absolutely hilarious when people are checking out your car at a red light and then when I look at them they quickly turn their heads.:-D Does this happen a lot?
Yes, the dark colors get a lot more looks from people than light colors. In GA you'll be a rock star in this car for a long time to come. Be careful of 5:00 and 7:00 stalkers who ride in your blind spot to check out the car. And enjoy! (as if you have to be told)

Not to thread jack but, I just put down my deposit today!!! :biggrin:Been researching/saving since the Model S was announced. Just had a birthday and the wife said to just do it already. Mine will also be black. I have no idea how I'm going to make it two months now :confused:

Not to thread jack but, I just put down my deposit today!!! :biggrin:Been researching/saving since the Model S was announced. Just had a birthday and the wife said to just do it already. Mine will also be black. I have no idea how I'm going to make it two months now :confused:
Melatonin. Lots of melatonin...congrats!

Congrats! Your MS will be an amazing birthday present!!!

Well...it's official!!!! I picked up my car today. I find it absolutely hilarious when people are checking out your car at a red light and then when I look at them they quickly turn their heads.:-D Does this happen a lot? Anyways, I just wanted to give you some glamour shots of my new wheels....... LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!

Congrats on the new car! Around here (SF Bay Area), I don't notice anyone looking. I think it's because there's so many Teslas around here. At least once a week, on my commute home, I see the truck with at least 6 Model S on its way from Fremont to the San Rafael service center.

- - - Updated - - -

I had the same problem with waiting...I went to the Tesla store in early March, and decided a 85D was what I wanted (I even took an 85D for an overnight test drive). Expected delivery time was May for both the 60 and 85 models (including the 85D). The P85D was late March though. I confirmed my order on 3/10. Guess which model I ended up getting? :)

Congrats on your purchase!