Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I found damage on the battery case of my Model 3. Service appointment next week. Think I have anything to worry about?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday I was looking under my car and notice a scrape and slight indent on my battery. I do not recall how this could have occurred. It does not look major, although there is a very slight dent. I have a service appointment next week but I am a little worried. Do you think I have anything to worry about based on these pictures? The bottom of my car is pretty dirty but I wiped the area in question off.

IMG_2393.jpeg

IMG_2392.jpeg

Someone bottomed the car or hit something in the road. I would not be concerned about that even a little bit.
Ok thank you. Like I said I have an upcoming service appointment for something unrelated and I was going to have them look at it while it in, but it was making me a little nervous. I would assume that it would take more than a little indent to the battery case in order to actually cause damage to the battery, but I wasn't sure.

Reactions: Birdsfan