Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I give up--is there a way to find Supercharger stations in the car itself?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Normally I'm good with tech but I've been having a brain fart. I know that if I enter a long enough route in the car's navigation app, it will give me superchargers along the way to my destination. Is there a way to find a supercharger "near me" wherever I am located at the time so I can top off wherever I am at?

For example, I know there's a supercharger station at Bridgepointe in San Mateo but I have never been there. I was trying to have the maps app direct me to it but I couldn't do it.

• Funny
Reactions: spectrum
Don't sweat it. After 2 years, I still turn on the wipers when putting our Leaf "in gear" after driving the MX.

Im still either:

A) Presseing my left foot to the forward left corner to engage E-brake (habit courtesy of my old SUV)
B) Shifting from D to L and back in my Volt to utilize engine braking or coasting. I didn't like engine braking on the freeway as it would immediately activate my brake lights if I happen to take my foot off the pedal. MX at least has a threshhold to break before brake lights activate. - Anyway, I still find myself reaching for a nonexistent shift knob lol.

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA
In the model X press the voice recognition button and say "navigate to Tesla supercharger" and in the upper left side of the big screen a list of superchargers will show up along with Tesla stores and service centers. Touch on the screen where the supercharger address is and the navigation system will direct you there.

• Helpful
Reactions: jboy210 and P85_DA
Im still either:

A) Presseing my left foot to the forward left corner to engage E-brake (habit courtesy of my old SUV)
B) Shifting from D to L and back in my Volt to utilize engine braking or coasting. I didn't like engine braking on the freeway as it would immediately activate my brake lights if I happen to take my foot off the pedal. MX at least has a threshhold to break before brake lights activate. - Anyway, I still find myself reaching for a nonexistent shift knob lol.

My latest problem is I keep pressing the left scroll wheel (instead of the right scroll wheel) to accelerate my ship when playing Asteroids and it makes the ship disappear and reappear elsewhere on the screen, and then when the ship reappears I immediately get hit by an Asteroid and die. It is very frustrating.