Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got #74 - pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figure I'd join the club here. I rode in a tesla last summer here in Denver (Elon's brothers) and wanted one so bad but never got on the list. I then went to try to get an 08 Signature 100 and couldn't get one so went for one of the few used ones I could find. I got the car today and its exactly as the seller said, perfect in every way without a scratch. Wow, its even more fun than I remember. Enjoy...

o7puyo.jpg

2h6eweo.jpg

24ccpk9.jpg

2dhfgjk.jpg

This is the first we've heard of a used Tesla being bought. Does this mean you are not able to access the Tesla owner's blog? Have you talked to Tesla or the other CO owners about installing the HPC? The car looks beautiful and it's hard to tell it's green! If you don't mind what did you pay for the pleasure of getting one "early"?

Greetings,

You should definately join the "owners forum". Although the activity has dropped off lately, there is a lot of useful information to be found which is not available on the public boards. Additionally, I think that someone needs to kick-start the process; you are probably the first owner of a 2nd-hand Tesla.

On an unrealted note, I think we need to update the spreadsheet -- add a resale value & date column!

//dan.

more info...

Hello, I orginally was going to get on the list and just waiting to long. I really wanted an 08 signature 100 in British Racing green and by nothing more than coincidence I ran across the 'slightly used' one in florida (although i'd argue there couldn't be closer to 'new condition). Without disclosing details about the seller, it was likely a scenario where a few years ago when he got on the 'list' he was in a better financial circumstance and is looking to get rid of some assets so it was an individual. I payed a little over 100k for it but got the hpc, both tops, car cover, etc. I collect cars and use Intercity to ship cars and havn't ever had an issue. I'll keep you updated but have driven it enough to be in complete love w/ it.