Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got my 2 week delivery window and want to switch from cash to finance

Today, my delivery window for MYP switched to the two-week window. My order profile is currently set to cash, but I want to switch it to finance. I read through several posts on this forum that I should wait for VIN# to switch over to financing. But also saw some other posts that once you get your VIN# delivery can be as quick as in 2 days and they only give you a 3-day window to pickup or else? I don't want to be in a hot rush to switch over to financing and apply and wait for credit decision once I get my VIN#. I'd like to do that now since my delivery window has changed to 2 weeks. If I switch from cash to financing, will that reshuffle my estimate delivery date or it won't change that at all? I checked the source code on the Tesla website for hidden VIN but don't see it there yet. Anyone know, please help me out.

Order date: April 21, 2022
EDD (as of today): June 21 - July 5.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC