Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got my Model X PPF & Coated!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are some shots.

Attachments

• 2020-07-01_11-51-55_948.jpg
    2020-07-01_11-51-55_948.jpg
    880.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 2020-07-01_11-52-03_754.jpg
    2020-07-01_11-52-03_754.jpg
    650.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 2020-07-01_11-52-13_229.jpg
    2020-07-01_11-52-13_229.jpg
    783.6 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: Tommy L
Hey guys!
Please share the photos & experience so others have better idea when it comes to this topic!
I know at least 10 more Tesla were treated recently with coating and PPF according to Danny :D
Can't wait to meet you all in GTA area once this Covid thing is all over (Hopefully soon)

In Waterloo and picking mine up Friday. Curious what people are paying. Was quoted from a shop here in town for $1550 for full front + $260 for rockers. @Tommy L, how much did you pay?

For my model 3 that I got group deal, somewhere around $1,800~1,900 for Full front (full bumper, hood, head lights, fenders) + Side mirror, A pillar, door edge, and trunk ledge.

Price matters, but quality was top priority for me. Model X was of course a little more due to the size.

In Waterloo and picking mine up Friday. Curious what people are paying. Was quoted from a shop here in town for $1550 for full front + $260 for rockers. @Tommy L, how much did you pay?

Strange coincidence: I am *also* in Waterloo and *also* picking up my M3 on Friday (in Oakville).

May I ask who you got the quote from in Waterloo? I've been speaking with a number of shops (EEWaterloo, Dre's Auto Detailing, RDTinting Co.) and have quotes that are all over the map. I don't mind paying more than what the group buy was in order to stay local to K/W (since I'm going to lose the car for 3-4 days) but I'm having a hard time finding anyone who has had work done by any of these shops.

Strange coincidence: I am *also* in Waterloo and *also* picking up my M3 on Friday (in Oakville).

May I ask who you got the quote from in Waterloo? I've been speaking with a number of shops (EEWaterloo, Dre's Auto Detailing, RDTinting Co.) and have quotes that are all over the map. I don't mind paying more than what the group buy was in order to stay local to K/W (since I'm going to lose the car for 3-4 days) but I'm having a hard time finding anyone who has had work done by any of these shops.

Yeah local would be nice but the reality is finding a shop that you can trust and spend this kind of money is hard to find.
Good luck to both of you all!

I don't think its 3~4 days though. Maybe he just said 3~4 days just in case?? I got mine back in two days.
(If you are talking about one auto studio)

Hah that's awesome. Yeah, I'm going to Oakville too. The quote I got was from EEWaterloo. Like others mentioned here, I haven't heard much about them so I'm a bit cautious about their experience doing Teslas.

Thank you Tommy and everyone for the referral! I gave my model 3 to my little brother, and brought them my new baby there to get things done after 3 months waiting almost!
I never knew my new model Y had that many issues in terms of paint quality and etc,. but they managed to fix most of them! The PPF and coating is amazing. Highly recommend Daniel and his team there. It was such a pleasure experience overall :D! The photo is one of Daniel's update photo messages letting me know what work is being done currently. Great communication!

Attachments

• Christine - Model Y.jpg
    Christine - Model Y.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: Tommy L