Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got my Model X PPF & Coated!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not sure why this is such a secret. if there is a vendor in town that does PPF well and at a good price, can you please let everyone know?

Jeeez! its like we are in elementary school

Well said.
If we were in elementary school, it would be that simple wouldn't it?

It's not a secret, I am just being careful instead.
There are at least 20~30 owners on this thread who already got the work done there, and they are also being careful sharing the info for a reason, and instead they post reviews.

There are other registered vendors on this forum and they should be the priority on this forum as they help this forum running.
However, this shop is not yet registered vendor on this forum as far as I know (or they might be now not 100% sure yet)
I am sharing only so members can compare the quote, and share their experience on this forum so we have more choices when it comes to spend fortune to protect our cars.

Hope this clarifies a bit for you @kasesto

Tommy.

I am not sure why this is such a secret. if there is a vendor in town that does PPF well and at a good price, can you please let everyone know?

Jeeez! its like we are in elementary school

There we are Tesla vendor in Vancouver PPF/Ceramic Coating/Detailing.
BC1 Works/Photos
Xpel headquarter trained and certified shop in Vancouver.

We are offering an affordable reasonable deal for your beloved Tesla or other vehicles.

Detail oriented and high self expectation. We starting a detailing/ceramic coating business in 2013 in the garage and have a actual shop in Vancouver in 2015 BC1 Auto Detailing
Choose the service you want.
Detailing/PPF/Ceramic Coating/Tinting/Vinyl Wrap

If you already have PFF or ceramic coating that’s ok, come visit us and get a maintenance, we starting as a detailing shop, we know how to detail wash your car.

Front end PPF – Bumper/Headlight/Fenders/Hood/Mirror Model 3/S $1450 Model Y/X1550

Full Car PPF Model 3 $4000 Model S $4100 Model Y $4200 Model X$4300

---------------------------------------------------

Popular Add Ons/Upgrades

PPF - Rocker Panel $250, Rear Bumper $600

Matte Xpel Stealth +$400

Wrap Edges/Custom Made - Full Car +$450

Ceramic Coating Pro Pkg $400/ Extreme Pkg$700 (on top of PPF)

Interior detail – shampoo wash, vapour steam cleaning +$200
2020/11/11
-----------------------------------------------------
Booking Appointment
[email protected] or call us 604.559.8863.

Follow us on Instagram check out our works
www.instagram.com/bc1autodetailing

Cheers/Thank you
BC1

Last edited:
There we are Tesla vendor in Vancouver PPF/Ceramic Coating/Detailing.
Xpel headquarter trained and certified shop in Vancouver.

We are offering an affordable reasonable deal for your beloved Tesla or other vehicles

We have done many Tesla and other brands as well. We are not aim for the money, we enjoy what we do and help people like us who would like to protect our toys. We treat your car like our own. We don’t want other people scratch or dent our car.

My colleague is a Tesla guy with Model S and Model X himself and I am a Porsche guy with 911, our team is detail oriented and high self expectation. We starting a detailing/ceramic coating business in 2013 in the garage and have a actual shop in Vancouver in 2015 BC1 Auto Detailing doing detailing/PPF/ceramic coating/tinting/vinyl wrap

There you go Tesla owners this is the price for you, if you already done PFF or ceramic coating that’s ok, come visit us and get a maintenance, we starting as a detailing shop, we know how to detail wash your car.

Front end PPF – Bumper/Headlight/Fenders/Hood/Mirror Model 3/S $1350 Model Y/X1400

Full Car PPF Model 3 $3800 Model S $3900 Model Y $3900 Model X$4000

---------------------------------------------------

Popular Add Ons/Upgrades

PPF - Rocker Panel $250, Rear Bumper $600

Matte Xpel Stealth +$400

Wrap Edges/Custom Made - Full Car +$450

Ceramic Coating Pro Pkg $400/ Extreme Pkg$700 (on top of PPF)

Interior detail – shampoo wash, vapour steam cleaning +$200

-----------------------------------------------------
If you have any questions/inquiries on car protection feel free to bring your car over or massage us [email protected] or call us 604.559.8863.

Follow us on Instagram check out our works
www.instagram.com/bc1autodetailing

Cheers/Thank you
BC1

That is some competitive price.
Wish we could get price like that in GTA as well.
I am sure members in BC will love to pay you guys a visit.
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: BC1Auto
That is some competitive price.
Wish we could get price like that in GTA as well.
I am sure members in BC will love to pay you guys a visit.
Keep up the good work.

There are good price in GTA, My buddy paid 3800 full Xpel PPF/ Ceramic Pro coated on his black 991.2 gt3 in Toronto (He wrapped two cars with the shop already, 3800 is like royalty client rate), most edges are not wrapped.

Thomas @BC1

Last edited:
There are good price in GTA, My buddy paid 3800 full Xpel PPF/ Ceramic Pro coated on his black 991.2 gt3 in Toronto (He wrapped two cars with the shop already, 3800 is like royalty client rate), most edges are not wrapped.

Seems like fair price with not rolled in edge if it was top of the line model from Xpel.
From my experiences, good quote does not necessarily lead to good quality of work hence I would like to verify it first. Very happy with both of my cars for now!

Reactions: BC1Auto
I picked up my model y today from the Oakville dealership. I didn't notice any issues with the car and drove it straight to get ppf and ceramic applied. Clearly they do this for a living because they found blemishes within seconds. I wasn't too worried, I am just excited to get my car back!

Attachments

• 20201104_143022.jpg
    20201104_143022.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 20201104_143006.jpg
    20201104_143006.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: Tommy L
Oops. I forgot to post my results in the SF Bay Area. Got my model X back from Omegawerks here in Pleasanton and the result is great. They were able to fix paint chips (it took me about a year and a half to decide to do this) and small chips and dents in the doors and did the whole car, windows and wheels and even did a black delete cover on the handles to control smudges. This was a lifetime warranty, 5 coats of ceramic and an annual inspection every year. The whole surface of the car is glass smooth and water and dirt rolls right off. I am impressed and hope it will protect the paint. I plan on keeping the car a long time.

Perhaps the next step will be the car next to it.

IMG_6528.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6529.jpeg
    IMG_6529.jpeg
    735.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6529.jpeg
    IMG_6529.jpeg
    735.7 KB · Views: 64
Anybody willing to share with me their tint quote for the model 3? They did give me a quote but when I asked about the rear they said they'll have a better idea when I'm in the shop.

Do they not have experience with the model's 3 rear windshield?

Anybody willing to share with me their tint quote for the model 3? They did give me a quote but when I asked about the rear they said they'll have a better idea when I'm in the shop.

Do they not have experience with the model's 3 rear windshield?

I am sure they do as they got mine done all around as well.
I do not remember exact quote though. (somewhere $350~$400 must be)

Reactions: 6spdcoupe