Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got the call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! I on the other hand, am still stuck. Finally got my call (after 15 months or so), car went in for a few days but when i got it back, it kept "stalling" out - second time on the freeway which was scary. Started up again though and got it home. They brought over the flatbed and took it back to fix it. Said the switchpack (?) needed to be replaced. At least they gave me an S to keep me company until I get my baby back.

• Informative
Reactions: GSP and dhrivnak
Nice! I on the other hand, am still stuck. Finally got my call (after 15 months or so), car went in for a few days but when i got it back, it kept "stalling" out - second time on the freeway which was scary. Started up again though and got it home. They brought over the flatbed and took it back to fix it. Said the switchpack (?) needed to be replaced. At least they gave me an S to keep me company until I get my baby back.
I wouldn't think the switchpack would cause it to lose all power on the freeway. But you never know.

My car is still in Fremont. Today they said they are still waiting on the part to come in from Europe (?!).
Am enjoying the S loaner though- not as much fun as the Roadster, but more fun than most else.

Interesting they don't have the parts, weird - but mine must have been all there because it really was a swap and they were done. Good luck, the S isn't as fun but on rainy days it might be easier? :)

S is definitely better on rainy days!

Latest is that they said the switchpack my car was waiting for arrived from Europe and was installed!
But they still didn't have the TPMS part and just said they were backordered, so I asked them to at least disable the TPMS notifications so it would stop beeping at me all the time. They said they were going to see if that was possible.