Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I had to call to get my "Deliver" button

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After seeing buyers with pretty much identical configurations to mine but reservations 500 to 1500 later talk about their delivery windows, I called Tesla today to see if there was anything I needed to do.

The nice woman who answered the phone said "Oh! You have a delivery window of 2/16-3/2. The web page should automatically show the delivery button, but that doesn't always happen." She said it never hurts to call them and check on how things are progressing.

She manually updated my Garage page and I got the long awaited red "Deliver" button as well as an email.

This is going to be a looong six weeks...

No, it really doesn't. I would think the right 17 year-old whiz kid could fix their software glitches in an afternoon. My homepage said my Model S was being built at the factory for up to two weeks after it was delivered. Since it still lacks a couple things, perhaps that was correct?

After seeing buyers with pretty much identical configurations to mine but reservations 500 to 1500 later talk about their delivery windows, I called Tesla today to see if there was anything I needed to do.

The nice woman who answered the phone said "Oh! You have a delivery window of 2/16-3/2. The web page should automatically show the delivery button, but that doesn't always happen." She said it never hurts to call them and check on how things are progressing.

She manually updated my Garage page and I got the long awaited red "Deliver" button as well as an email.

This is going to be a looong six weeks...

Same thing happened to me. After reading multiple cases of this I called myself.
Delivery window 2/19-3/5.

P10542
No VIN yet
60KW with tech package and dual chargers

Called to check on delivery on Friday but didn't receive a date. Monday afternoon I received the delivery email. The delivery button still doesn't show up. Not concerned. Just hoping they are on the front end of the 2/18-3/5 window. #7898.

I got the delivery e-mail last week (delivery window Jan 29-Feb 12), but still don't have the deliver button. I assume that doesn't matter, though.

My delivery window is Feb/Mar. I called Tesla and the lady said I will get the delivery button around 30 days from the actual delivery. Anyway, how do people get "Years Months Days" on the thread signatures? Is that sent from Tesla? The lady from Tesla did not know? I am curious.

Original delivery date of 1/31 to 2/14. Called yesterday and was told my car was done and being tested. Got my VIN 3920. Sent in insurance and driver's license. Waiting on final paperwork. Expeced date of delivery was originally 1/31 to 2/14, but I'm hoping it is on the earlier side. Having it delivered to Chicago. Highly recommend the phone call.

60kWh Blue/Black interior, pano, tech, sound, airGot my delivery email.

Called again today under the guise of "how much is an extra charging cable. By the way...any news on my car?

She told me that I now have a VIN and the car should be done in 7-10 days!

Called again today under the guise of "how much is an extra charging cable. By the way...any news on my car?

She told me that I now have a VIN and the car should be done in 7-10 days!

Congrats...so jealous. although it's interesting that you already have VIN, way before your delivery window while others are still waiting for their VIN well into their delivery window. must have something to do with your production number and 60kwh that was batched with earlier 60kwh....I wonder.

Congrats...so jealous. although it's interesting that you already have VIN, way before your delivery window while others are still waiting for their VIN well into their delivery window. must have something to do with your production number and 60kwh that was batched with earlier 60kwh....I wonder.

Yeah. Probably a batching thing. It makes up a little for the fact that my delivery window was the same as others with reservation numbers 2000 later than mine.

I think a big gush of 60kWh cars are going to be delivered in February.

- - - Updated - - -

IT'S READY! iT'S READY IT'S READY!

So I called this am and asked if I had a VIN.

The woman said I do and my car will be done in 7-10 days.

An hour later I get an email from my DS saying that my car is READY!!!