Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I hate people that park in EV spaces!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EW3211 Not Charging at Hopewell

IMG-20150903-WA0007.jpg

3rd Sep 2015 1:26pm-2:39pm and ticking

Photo from SK1

Wouldn't it be wonderful if our Teslas' keys have this new frequency code that can deactivate those retractable tire spikes or retractable pillars (used to guard entrances against potential truck bombs)? And parking lot operators install those at charging stations so that they only retract when a Tesla or EV is trying to park there LOL

And just out of curiosity, does the Tesla delivery briefing explain to new owners about charging manners? If not, then they should so that no one can claim ignorance.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if our Teslas' keys have this new frequency code that can deactivate those retractable tire spikes or retractable pillars (used to guard entrances against potential truck bombs)? And parking lot operators install those at charging stations so that they only retract when a Tesla or EV is trying to park there LOL

And just out of curiosity, does the Tesla delivery briefing explain to new owners about charging manners? If not, then they should so that no one can claim ignorance.

I hope Tesla sales do tell their customers, but my guess is, they don't but they should.

Two ICEs parked at Ma on Shan Center @19:30 on Sep 27. Called carpark office and they said the carpark was full and forced to allow them to park in EV spot. They shall improve the arrangement next time. Well, it is sometimes difficult to make a strong complaint in peak hours. Just to share...
20150927_192705.jpg

First time to park Sai Kong Gov. building where it has more 32A charging spots last night. At least two 32A charging spots were blocked by ICEs. The staff encouraged me to squeeze into one tightly spot next to the Alphard. My lack of gut /skill told me to park somewhere else.
20151001_192904.jpg

Hello en-ev, the car park management staff should at least put a notice on the wind screen of the ICE rather than do nothing. If situations deteriorate, the competent authorities to be approached are Transport Department and Government Property Agency.

Hello en-ev, the car park management staff should at least put a notice on the wind screen of the ICE rather than do nothing. If situations deteriorate, the competent authorities to be approached are Transport Department and Government Property Agency.

Can use one-stop-contact-point ev (at) epd.gov.hk. That is public and published here: Promotion of Electric Vehicles in Hong Kong | Environmental Protection Department

They will co-ordinate with the relevant departments.