Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I have 19" Sonic Carbon Slipstream wheels/tires to trade/sell (I'm looking for 21") - Washington DC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The title says it all. I got a new tesla S with the 19" sonic carbon slipstream wheels/tires, and I'd rather have 21" (ideally, the twin turbine in matte black if I get to be picky), but whatever. I can be flexible. I'm open to trading, buying and/or selling. Ideally in the DC area so we can avoid the hassle and expense of shipping.

I have a set I may be interested in trading with close to brand new tires on most, I believe, and may also have another set that is not currently on my car. They are the original style by painted matt black. Pm me and we can talk!

Here's some more detail...

I currently own a 2014 S that came with the 21" silver turbine wheels. I've ordered a new 2020 S (delivery expected at the end of this month) that comes with the 19" sonic carbon slipstream (in dark grey.) I'm having my old 21" reconditioned to new condition and powder-coated satin-black at at Tesla-certified body shop (Falls Church Auto Body) this week. My plan is to just swap the wheels between my new and old car, then sell my old car with the 19" wheels. That said, I have a significant preference for either the Arachnid or 21" twin sonic turbine wheels (21"). I can paint them myself (to satin black) if need be. So if I found a good deal on one of those to put on my new car, I would then just leave my 21" wheels on my old car and sell off the 19" wheels from my new car. Clear as mud?

I'm open to any reasonable offer on the 19" wheels--whatever the going rate is on here or ebay, and then maybe a bit less just to make it an attractive offer for you. If I sold them off before I get my new car, it would spur me to pull the trigger on some 21" archnids/dual sonics, thus perfecting my new car ;-).