Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I Have a Model X Long Range Reservation For Sale - Can transfer account - Delivery between August 3rd and August 22

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model X Long Range reservation for sale.

Location: I am in Connecticut but I should be able to transfer the account to you before I have a delivery date.

Current Tesla costs $132,400 will sell for $126,290 - GET THE X CHEAPER AND QUICKER! (see images below)

Ready to handover the entire account by changing the Name, Address, Phone # and Email and you can reset the password.

Handle the balance in an escrow account w / contract - $20,000 in escrow (difference in cost)

(You will notice that my reservation says, "Model X Long Range", and the new reservation says, "Model X Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive". They are both the same. Please goggle, "is the model x dual motor all-wheel drive the long range?" if you have any questions about that)

Attachments

• current_tesla_pricing.png
    current_tesla_pricing.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 274
  • Tesla_I_am_selling.png
    Tesla_I_am_selling.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 170

Location: I am in Connecticut but I should be able to transfer the account to you before I have a delivery date.

Current Tesla costs $132,400 will sell for $126,290 - GET THE X CHEAPER AND QUICKER! (see images below)

Ready to handover the entire account by changing the Name, Address, Phone # and Email and you can reset the password.

Handle the balance in an escrow account w / contract - $20,000 in escrow (difference in cost)

(You will notice that my reservation says, "Model X Long Range", and the new reservation says, "Model X Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive". They are both the same. Please goggle, "is the model x dual motor all-wheel drive the long range?" if you have any questions about that)

I think this original message may have been confusing - I am trying to sell the reservation for $20,000. This will bring the total cost to the $126,290 in the original message. For anyone asking, the reason I am selling is because this car was ordered OVER a year ago and I just had to get something else in the meantime... Figured someone else could save ~ $6,000 and get the car next month and not have to wait a year...

Thanks!

• Funny
Reactions: gigawhat?
I think this original message may have been confusing - I am trying to sell the reservation for $20,000. This will bring the total cost to the $126,290 in the original message. For anyone asking, the reason I am selling is because this car was ordered OVER a year ago and I just had to get something else in the meantime... Figured someone else could save ~ $6,000 and get the car next month and not have to wait a year...

Thanks!
I am interested when your $20K number becomes more realistic.

Hi - TO EVERYONE INTERESTED IN THE MODEL X POSTED ABOVE:

Tesla is cracking down on transferring registrations before the car is picked up.
I am going to have to buy the Tesla and then sell.
I will have to pay the taxes.
The total amount (with taxes) that i need to pay will be $114,660 (see image below).
This is $17,780 less then the current price of the exact same Tesla X ($132,440 - see image below).
I am posting this car for sale $124,560. Your savings are $7,880.
You will drive the Tesla off the lot - this is a new Tesla.

FYI: My Est. Delivery date has changed from today to Aug 21 - Sept 11 (see image below)

Serious inquires only.

Attachments

• Tesla_with_tax.png
    Tesla_with_tax.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 102
  • current_tesla_pricing.png
    current_tesla_pricing.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 86
  • deliverDateTeslaX.png
    deliverDateTeslaX.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 102
Hi - TO EVERYONE INTERESTED IN THE MODEL X POSTED ABOVE:

Tesla is cracking down on transferring registrations before the car is picked up.
I am going to have to buy the Tesla and then sell.
I will have to pay the taxes.
The total amount (with taxes) that i need to pay will be $114,660 (see image below).
This is $17,780 less then the current price of the exact same Tesla X ($132,440 - see image below).
I am posting this car for sale $124,560. Your savings are $7,880.
You will drive the Tesla off the lot - this is a new Tesla.

FYI: My Est. Delivery date has changed from today to Aug 21 - Sept 11 (see image below)

Serious inquires only.
Just a quick edit (I cannot edit the original post yet). The price of the car is $124,660 not $124,560 (I miss-typed the amount by $100).