Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I have just lowered my suspension. One problem is when entering the parking under my building the under carage under the front wheels catch.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am going to look into making the slope more gentle either with some sort of rubber wedge thing of grinding a bit of the concrete down. I could also try to change my tires, but just purchased them, so not that keen on that idea. I love everything about the lowering, the handling, the look and more economic, it's worth trying to keep. They were not sleeves, they were complete new springs so can't be adjusted.

I am going to look into making the slope more gentle either with some sort of rubber wedge thing of grinding a bit of the concrete down. I could also try to change my tires, but just purchased them, so not that keen on that idea. I love everything about the lowering, the handling, the look and more economic, it's worth trying to keep. They were not sleeves, they were complete new springs so can't be adjusted.
I ripped up a part of my concrete ramp and started again! Cost me about $300 but WELL worth it in my opinion! Hated having to go in at angles and very slowly...afterwards I just drove in/out normally.

Reactions: Chloe Kopman
I totally get the desire - if for only the aesthetic affect - to lower a car. I've done it on a number of rides, but even when done as right as possible, it often compromises the "streetability".

My plan is to leave my M3P stock (since it's already dropped a bit), swap from a 235/35 to a 255/35 to reduce the gap a bit. Would I love to see it with a 1" drop? Sure, but the cost/use/etc., issues that come with that, I'm kind of not into that any longer (i.e., "You kids get off my lawn!!" :D)