Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I have questions and concerns MX 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello
i am form UAE/ dubai , i am considering buy the tesla MX 100D the Full option . with 20 rims
the questions and concerns .
1- if i am in full charge with A/C on all the time and driving in high way speed (120 km to 130 km) on miles (75m ro 80m )
what is the range the car taking on consideration all the 7 seats are vacant .
the temperature outside from 40c to 45c

The official range of a MX 100D is around 295 miles/475 kilometers. Assuming you have a driver and no passengers (weight is a factor, but not a significant one for "normal" use), you have charged to 100%, temperature is very hot (AC on, AC uses less energy than heat, but I'm assuming full blast AC at those temperatures plus the battery will be cooling itself), you are moving at a relatively fast speed (the faster the speed of travel, you consume more energy), I'd estimate your range would be around 225 miles/362 kilometers. But I'd be planning on charging stops every 200 miles/320 kilometers to be safe and obviously keep an eye on things and slow down your speed if necessary to make your destination/next charging stop.

Reactions: FarmerDave
Wow! Those prices look pretty high for a 3 or 4 year maintenance plan for an X when it seems like all they really do is "inspect", replace some fluids and maybe rotate your tires (which would be typically done when you / if you switch winters and summers). Is the "maintenance" plan required to maintain the warranty? It is pretty common for many manuf. to have a few years of no charge scheduled maintenance and that is when they actually change your oil!

Wow! Those prices look pretty high for a 3 or 4 year maintenance plan for an X when it seems like all they really do is "inspect", replace some fluids and maybe rotate your tires (which would be typically done when you / if you switch winters and summers). Is the "maintenance" plan required to maintain the warranty? It is pretty common for many manuf. to have a few years of no charge scheduled maintenance and that is when they actually change your oil!
Most people have a staggered tire set-up (rears are wider than fronts) so no tire rotation is possible, without actually removing the tires from the rims. However, the 19" winter tires should be able to be rotated.