Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I have six used Powerwalls for sale in Connecticut, selling individually or as a bundle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We had purchased Powerwalls for our commercial building at the beginning of 2020 but had could not get the final approval for the combined solar and Powerwalls so we decided, instead, to sell six of them for around $8,000 each though the price is not firm.

They were first installed in late 2020 and have been fully charged once by the solar but have been off and disconnected since. They are not new but have also never been discharged and fully commissioned. They should also have 8 years out of their 10 year warranty left on them. Nine were originally purchased but three of which are currently being installed in another home with no issues so far and everything seems to be fully functional.

The Powerwalls are pickup only unless you can arrange shipping but they are in a commercial building with a loading dock. You can PM me if you are interested and we can discuss more details and set up everything over the phone.

We had purchased Powerwalls for our commercial building at the beginning of 2020 but had could not get the final approval for the combined solar and Powerwalls so we decided, instead, to sell six of them for around $8,000 each though the price is not firm.

They were first installed in late 2020 and have been fully charged once by the solar but have been off and disconnected since. They are not new but have also never been discharged and fully commissioned. They should also have 8 years out of their 10 year warranty left on them. Nine were originally purchased but three of which are currently being installed in another home with no issues so far and everything seems to be fully functional.

The Powerwalls are pickup only unless you can arrange shipping but they are in a commercial building with a loading dock. You can PM me if you are interested and we can discuss more details and set up everything over the phone.
If they have been left without access to power since late 2020 that is 22-24 months and they may be giant bricks as the LION battery cells may have discharged below their ability to accept a charge. Any buyer will want proof of life at this stage.

If they have been left without access to power since late 2020 that is 22-24 months and they may be giant bricks as the LION battery cells may have discharged below their ability to accept a charge. Any buyer will want proof of life at this stage.
This is a valid concern and I do have the three installed in a home that the installers said were functional, just waiting on final commissioning to turn on. So I should have proof that they work very soon if anyone were interested. I should clarify that the system was disconnected from the building around Dec 2020 but only just fully dismantled a week ago so it may be possible that a their charge was maintained by the solar during that time even though it was not fully operational to the building?

This is a valid concern and I do have the three installed in a home that the installers said were functional, just waiting on final commissioning to turn on. So I should have proof that they work very soon if anyone were interested. I should clarify that the system was disconnected from the building around Dec 2020 but only just fully dismantled a week ago so it may be possible that a their charge was maintained by the solar during that time even though it was not fully operational to the building?
The installers should have left your Powerwalls so that they can stay charged. If they aren't on then you should turn them on and check how much the nominal_full_pack_energy values are. See this post - New Solar & PW system not coming out of standby

• Helpful
Reactions: ShareLofty
I’m up in northeast ct, what was the setup? Thinking about setting up off grid for vintage airstream.
The original setup was nine Powerwalls in a three phase commercial building but we are installing three of them in another home already. The main issue with that install was the special gateway Tesla provided never passed the safety test so at this point it was easier to cut our loses and dismantle the system.