Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I Hit The CPO Lottery! Lowest S60 to Date?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't worry about the A pack bit. That's not relevant for S60s. My early S60 - VIN 3552 built in the first week of 60s production in Jan 2013 - had a "60 A pack" that could still supercharge at 105 kW, the max for 60s.

Congrats on a fantastic deal! The S60 is a great Model S.

The 40's did come with supercharging hardware that needed to be unlocked via paid software unlock.

Actually the 40s came with a 60 battery that needed to be unlocked via paid software unlock.

You're both right. 40s are hardware-identical to 60s. But Tesla won't allow you to unlock supercharging without unlocking the full capacity of the battery.

What was the VIN again? I think it wasn't long until they flipped to horizontal grain, but this is the first time I've seen it.

The VIN is P11310. Good eye I didn't notice the grain direction difference.

- - - Updated - - -

I find punching it around corners, sliding a bit to be VERY fun. The police however DO NOT find it entertaining in the least. Oh well, to each their own.

Congratulations! and welcome to the club? team? group? ownerness?

I bet they don't lol. Thanks!

More pics please! So, was there anything wrong with it at all that would have rationalized the price or did you absolutely "steal" this car from Tesla? Congrats and my future price predictions of CPO S60's going for sub $40K in Jan 2016 seems to be on track. I know no current owner like the though of such heavy depreciation but once the X's start to be delivered the supply side of the equation is going to explode and the demand side is going to decrease on the "classic" Model S's.