Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I just ordered MY SR today (Feb22)

I’m in Vancouver, BC
Just ordered MY SR today thru SA.

white exterior/black interior/ 5seats / no hitch
SA says there are a few left in Van.

No price changed. $56,180 + tax
No VIN yet but SA says it’s in Vancouver now. I probably will be asked to pick it up by end of this week.

In fact, I don’t need this car till end of May. My current lease will expire then.

Should I buy NOW or wait for LR RWD (and or Upgraded Standard Range Plus)?
I’m guessing LR RWD would be around CDN $60,000 + tax. With BC rebate($3,000 if it’s not drained), it’s around $7k difference.

What a guessing game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
I’m in Vancouver, BC

No VIN yet but SA says it’s in Vancouver now. I probably will be asked to pick it up by end of this week.

In fact, I don’t need this car till end of May. My current lease will expire then.

I’m guessing LR RWD would be around CDN $60,000 + tax. With BC rebate($3,000 if it’s not drained), it’s around $7k difference.

What a guessing game.
Isn’t the LR 69k?

Are they still making Model Y with the standard range or are they just clearing out what they have? I’m a bit confused as to what’s going on here, also we should have more info about the rebate Tuesday

i called my SA yesterday and she helped me to order it by phone. I was told that they’re clearing out but SA has no ideas at this moment

Vancouver ClearBra

Local Vendor - Canada
Feb 27, 2017
Vancouver Canada
I’m in Vancouver, BC

What a guessing game.
I'd think with the rebate you may want to do it and not gamble if it wil or won't be available.

If we can help you protect it when you pick up, please let us know. We've helped a great deal of forum members with their clear bra, tinting and ceramic coatings =) Can take a peek at our Tesla specific website too.

skhl201

MY, SR, W/W, 19", 7seat ordered Jan 10, No VIN
Feb 16, 2021
Vancouver
Wait hold on, So you guys are saying if we order off menu, we can still get the 5000 ZEV and 3000 BC credit (which was just topped up again?)

I was under the impression that the (now) off menu doesnt qualify for the $5000 government rebate? Am I mistaken?
Model Y never qualified for the federal $5000, and for BC $3000 incentive, I believe it does not matter whether the car is on or off the menu as long as the eligibility for the program is met.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC