Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I just ordered MY SR today (Feb22)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y never qualified for the federal $5000, and for BC $3000 incentive, I believe it does not matter whether the car is on or off the menu as long as the eligibility for the program is met.
It qualifies for the BC Rebate

I’ve got my order in as well, they said they’re just clearing out stock at this point, they won’t be taking anymore orders for the SR MY after the inventory they have sells off

• Informative
Reactions: skhl201
It qualifies for the BC Rebate

I’ve got my order in as well, they said they’re just clearing out stock at this point, they won’t be taking anymore orders for the SR MY after the inventory they have sells off
Oh really? I thought Elon Musk only said it will be still available, just off the menu. Well, I am glad that I got mine ordered and will be delivered sometime in March (crossing my fingers).

Just checked existing new inventory and there are 18 MYSR available for immediate delivery in the Vancouver area. Looks like they have a MYSR demo too.

3C69202D-2DE1-4C7B-A717-B123073536B7.png
49CB6177-DBBA-4DE9-8103-C7374B593E37.png
16D277F8-9255-4712-A47D-4D8B2F570A34.png

Last edited:
Correct, to get the full Federal and Provincial rebates you basically have to purchase a Model 3SR+ in white, black interior. What rebates you get depends on the price. I'm not even sure a model Y qualifies for any rebates in BC.

Correct, to get the full Federal and Provincial rebates you basically have to purchase a Model 3SR+ in white, black interior. What rebates you get depends on the price. I'm not even sure a model Y qualifies for any rebates in BC.
MY SR qualifies for BC CEV $3000.
I believe as long as you get a M3 SR+, you will qualify for both Federal and BC rebates regardless of the options you choose. I just tried full options with M3 SR+ and the calculator still tells me that both rebates are available.