Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I just ordered!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My itch got too strong and my patience to wait for the Model 3 got weaker,so I just ordered from the HUGE selection of inventory Model S's.
Details: Model 75D, Blue, Tan, Pano, Auto Pilot. Coming from LA.

Sales Rep says I might get by the end of the month! Within 8 days really?? I hope so!

Starting to Grin :D
Congratulations! Very exciting. I've had my P85 for a year now: it is absolutely fantastic. I love it.
It ain't perfect- maybe not even close.
But I love it!

My itch got too strong and my patience to wait for the Model 3 got weaker,so I just ordered from the HUGE selection of inventory Model S's.

Sales Rep says I might get by the end of the month! Within 8 days really?? I hope so!

Congrats! Did you get additional discounts such as Doc/Dest fee waived, referral credit? I thought about switching my custom order to an inventory car, but was told that the inventory car cannot come from CA as it will not arrive by the end of Sept and cannot get the additional discounts.

Congrats! Did you get additional discounts such as Doc/Dest fee waived, referral credit? I thought about switching my custom order to an inventory car, but was told that the inventory car cannot come from CA as it will not arrive by the end of Sept and cannot get the additional discounts.
I did get the referral credit, but was told that the Doc/Dest fee can't be waived on inventory cars. Seems some folks got them waived:confused:

Congrats and welcome to the forum!! Post pics when you get it!