Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I just received a notice to configure my Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was exciting to receive the notice, within the predicted window. I deferred for the AWD and another interior option but it was still exciting!
I am really excited for all you out of State owners because it just means this CA non-owner is moving up in the queue!

I don't understand why some reservationists get so upset when they don't get their invitation the first month of their 3 month window. It is a window and sometimes that window needs to move a bit.

I am really excited for all you out of State owners because it just means this CA non-owner is moving up in the queue!

I don't understand why some reservationists get so upset when they don't get their invitation the first month of their 3 month window. It is a window and sometimes that window needs to move a bit.

Mine says Early 2018 for the SR as a non-owner. It's already the middle of January and I got nuthin. :(

Last edited:
@jbcarioca
@Racerx22b
@shelbri
@LoL Rick
@DrLegoHair
@jmdavis
@siai47
@Bartman1

And any other Model 3 owners in Florida,

Would one of you be willing to do a meet-up and show their Model 3? I contribute to a small Hungarian EV site www.villanyautosok.hu and our founder/editor will be on a family vacation in
- Orlando: March 26-29
- Miami: April 2-3

It would be awesome if he could spend a short time with you and your car to provide a first hand account! The site is mostly written out of a sense of "public service" by a few enthusiasts who have a day-job (like yours truly) and it would be such a huge feat for us to get the first review of the M3 in our country!

Let me know if you'd like to help and I'll put you guys in touch.