Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I keep getting updates only a few percent of the fleet ever get I wonder why? This time it's 2022.12.3.7.5.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just installed 2022.12.3.7.5 this morning. I haven't driven it so haven't noticed any changes, but going from 2022.12.3.2 to 2022.12.3.7.5 is probably not going to have user visible changes.

I hadn't seen a fifth number before, but maybe I just haven't been paying attention. I wonder what they call that field in the data structure? {Year,Week,Release,Patch,WTFSeriously} ?

Reactions: Johnny Vector
I just installed 2022.12.3.7.5 this morning. I haven't driven it so haven't noticed any changes, but going from 2022.12.3.2 to 2022.12.3.7.5 is probably not going to have user visible changes.

I hadn't seen a fifth number before, but maybe I just haven't been paying attention. I wonder what they call that field in the data structure? {Year,Week,Release,Patch,WTFSeriously} ?
The last number probably indicates a hot fix build where the hot fix resolves an extraordinary (edge case, particular or unique equipment requirement, &c.) condition or circumstance.

You might have an interesting build configuration that needs special handling? So many parts are getting substituted on the fly, and if you're tagged as always downloading updates quickly, you might be on a special list.

Or just random chance.