Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I love all colors of model 3.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the "white" headliner already gives me anxiety. i owned what i called a "whiteboard white" vehicle for 12 years. i'll never do white anything ever again.

except MAYBE one of these...
UWlgfN9.jpg

(i'm on the left)

Reactions: afadeev
My commute is primarily in one of he most tesla congested routes (milpitas to san mateo via 280 mostly) and I try to actively gauge which color is the most popular and it really depends on the day. Some days, I see mostly white cars, some days I see predominantly blue cars on the road - only color i dont see too often is red or silver.

I wish they still were doing silver. Theres a silver model 3 with white interior and that thing looks luxurious

yesterday on my commute home, i was 1 of 4 black model 3s within eyesight.

Reactions: BZM3 and gillfoto
Then you haven't seem more than 5 :eek: since there are only 5 current and 1 deleted for a total of 6 colors.
7, actually. Don't forget the briefly available Obsidian Black. Hard to tell apart from regular Black unless you get close.

Plus the bonus colors. I've seen copper and forest green in the wild, but those are wraps. And someone posted pictures of their orange Model 3 on one of the fora.

All I wanted was a bright color that isn't red. Ideally a really bright blue… but the blue they offer is far too dark in anything other than intense direct light… and might as well be black when it comes to swirl marks.

Green, orange, yellow, even purple would have been fine. The brightness of the red is perfect, I just am not a red car person.

But no, they decided to offer boring colors. I've given them more accurate names below:

I Love Swirl Marks Black.
I Am Old Blue
When I Want Excitement, I Put On a Beige Cardigan White Pearl
Honestly, I Just Gave Up Silver.
I Am One Of The People Who Can Pull This Off Red
Let's Be Honest, You Got It Because Everything Else Was Worse Grey Metallic.

I got the last one, which tesla calls "midnight silver"

All I wanted was a bright color that isn't red. Ideally a really bright blue… but the blue they offer is far too dark in anything other than intense direct light… and might as well be black when it comes to swirl marks.

Green, orange, yellow, even purple would have been fine. The brightness of the red is perfect, I just am not a red car person.

But no, they decided to offer boring colors. I've given them more accurate names below:

I Love Swirl Marks Black.
I Am Old Blue
When I Want Excitement, I Put On a Beige Cardigan White Pearl
Honestly, I Just Gave Up Silver.
I Am One Of The People Who Can Pull This Off Red
Let's Be Honest, You Got It Because Everything Else Was Worse Grey Metallic.

I got the last one, which tesla calls "midnight silver"
I don't own a cardigan of any color. Just for the record.

the "white" headliner already gives me anxiety. i owned what i called a "whiteboard white" vehicle for 12 years. i'll never do white anything ever again.

except MAYBE one of these...
(i'm on the left)

I've sat in one of those new Ford GT. It's very cramped and seats are as hard as a rock. Very tiny screen, like barely any screen. I saw one in a parking lot, the guys driving it worked for a magazine / car company and it was for display, so they let me sit in it. I don't think they owned it, it was just a company perk to get to drive it around.

It's def a true race car, nothing convenient about it.

It's amazing how these exotic cars can look so big but the interior is so small.