Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I may have crashed the Knockrow (Byron Bay) supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I arrived at Macadamia Castle this afternoon just after 2pm en-route to a local resort. There was an X in, I think, 3A and an S in, I think, 1B. I chose 2A. I plugged in and the car started to charge but, as I walked away, I heard a small "bang" sound from near the grey cabinets behind the superchargers. I took a look at my screen and there was a message saying that charging had stopped. I removed and reconnected the supercharger cable but couldn't get charging to start again. So I tried 3B but the message on the dash confirmed that there was no power. I called the 1800 number on the supercharger and the guy, who sounded like he was in Europe (Norway, I'm guessing) got me to try another charger but still no luck. He then said the chargers were all offline. So, if you were the X or the S, I hope you got enough charge before I arrived!

I arrived at Macadamia Castle this afternoon just after 2pm en-route to a local resort. There was an X in, I think, 3A and an S in, I think, 1B. I chose 2A. I plugged in and the car started to charge but, as I walked away, I heard a small "bang" sound from near the grey cabinets behind the superchargers. I took a look at my screen and there was a message saying that charging had stopped. I removed and reconnected the supercharger cable but couldn't get charging to start again. So I tried 3B but the message on the dash confirmed that there was no power. I called the 1800 number on the supercharger and the guy, who sounded like he was in Europe (Norway, I'm guessing) got me to try another charger but still no luck. He then said the chargers were all offline. So, if you were the X or the S, I hope you got enough charge before I arrived!

It is up and running again now.