Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor I need a AI vector file.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There it is. I uploaded the file here:

http://shockwaveprint.com/tesla_vector.zip

It is scale 1:20 so once opened you should scale it up by 2000% to have it real size.

I use this files /not only Tesla/ for lay out prints for car wraps ant they are accurate as dimensions.

How do you use these for layout prints for wraps? The angles are tangential to the actual size/shape of the objects you'd want to print. I'm not sure how you'd use this vector file to crate a wrap?

Lets say for example I wanted to create a wrap piece for the B pillar area... how would I do that with a vector file like this, since the "viewpoint" of the image is about 3 feet up and the B pillar is 4.5 feet up.

Not everything can be done by this template. If it is shape specific you should meaure the car to make sure everything lines up nice.

Please note that this is very accurate template /accuracy is 1/4 of an inch for entire lenght of the car/

From my experience using this template you can design the print to be at least 95% accurate and everything lines up as it should.