Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I need some help with the Tesla online store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,

Does anyone have a support number or email for the official Tesla online store (other than the emails: [email protected] or ;[email protected])? Back in July, I ordered a full set of floor mats for my Model X. What arrived was the front and trunk mats. I did not receive the middle set and, frustratingly, received a note from the store that the order was delivered. I immediately sent them an email letting them know the middle mat did not arrive.

No response.

I sent another note and got a response that the part was back-ordered, should arrive in a few weeks, and they would not charge me separate shipping for it.

In response to an initial July 20 inquiry with a follow up later, I received this on August 3.
-----
Hi John,

Thanks for contacting Tesla. Unfortunately, the 6 Seat Floor Mat for Model X is temporarily out of stock. Our expected replenishment is overdue, but the target date for shipping is in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, I've issued a refund for the shipping charges associated with the delayed item. The item will dispatch automatically when stock is replenished. You’ll receive an automated email upon dispatch with tracking information.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

------

I waited 8 weeks and have now sent five separate emails and gotten no response whatsoever.

Complete radio silence.

I am hoping someone here has a customer service number or a more direct email so I can get my darn mat as I am headed for the New England winter.

Or, if the online shop is some sort of third-party schlock outfit, please let me know and I'll have AMEX back out all payments.

Thanks,

John

I had a similar issue last year, but I noticed on my invoice that the missing items has a very subtle "0" rather than a "1" next to them. I eventually received everything. However, I ended up purchasing temporary mats while I waited because I wanted some protection from the salt & snow. Tesla will ship them out in the sequence they were ordered, so be patient if you really want these items. Otherwise, ask for a refund.

Consider escalating the issue for “executive review” via the Tesla Executive Care Team. This is done by logging in to my tesla on the website, select your car, and use the online web form. You should get a response immediately (this has been my experience). You can also call the Tesla Vehicle Accessories Team directly. I’ll PM you the number.

It took me 6 weeks to receive my apparel I ordered and I had to escalate the delay with a “not so nice guy” tone in my email to customer service. They ignored my 1st email and when I sent the second email demanding answers on where my products I was charged on my credit card for, I had a response from customer service within a couple of hours. Maybe try emailing customer service again.

Consider escalating the issue for “executive review” via the Tesla Executive Care Team. This is done by logging in to my tesla on the website, select your car, and use the online web form. You should get a response immediately (this has been my experience). You can also call the Tesla Vehicle Accessories Team directly. I’ll PM you the number.
Thank Ski_, you are very helpful.

• Helpful
Reactions: Tom Kilroy
Folks - Coincidentally, my middle mat was delivered yesterday afternoon. I came home to it being in the garage (The wife brought it in). I never did hear back from Tesla but I the mat and it fits well. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

Ski_, can I get that number as well?

I ordered a phone dock (because they no longer come with the premium package), but the one I received was missing one of the large side brackets. I contacted onlineorders and got a quick reply saying they would ship a new one out that day, and gave me a return label to ship mine back. That was on October 10. I have sent four emails to onlineorders and vehicleaccessories-na, and escalated via the "executive review" option on My Tesla account, but have not received a single reply. They have my money and I have no phone dock. Maybe a phone call will get some movement (assuming anybody answers).

I hate to bring up an old thread, but I am having the same issue with the online store as well.

I ordered a set of winter tires for my MS 8 weeks ago and I have requested a refund through my service center and by email to the online store three weeks ago.

The service center now says they don't do refunds for online orders. And the online store never responds to an email I send. Any help would be great

I have also called the 1 800 number for Tesla and they were able to transfer me over to the online shop but their voicemail is full LOL

Denver

Last edited:
I hate to bring up an old thread, but I am having the same issue with the online store as well.

I ordered a set of winter tires for my MS 8 weeks ago and I have requested a refund through my service center and by email to the online store three weeks ago.

The service center now says they don't do refunds for online orders. And the online store never responds to an email I send. Any help would be great

I have also called the 1 800 number for Tesla and they were able to transfer me over to the online shop but their voicemail is full LOL

Denver

I had an issue with the apparel item and was able to get response fairly quickly from
[email protected]

• Informative
Reactions: FarmerDave
Good luck! I went through all of the many email sending, and trying to call several times, with NO result. I finally went to my credit card company and requested my money back. It is still in the process but my money has been (so far) placed back into my account. Who is holding these Tesla online order people accountable?

Same here - been waiting for 2 weeks for "in stock" items (apparel and a scale model) on the US store (delivery in US). They only shipped one article (which was not apparel) and that's it - no replies either.