Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I need to start a support group !! :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the Y march 11 ... (I am from Puerto Rico) on the Tesla page it said delivery for March :) needless to say I believed it ja ja ja ...
I check the Tesla website maybe 6-7 times a day.. Call the S A at least every 2 weeks ... last he told me it should be here by the beginning of June ..I don't know how you guys do it !!

I ordered the Y march 11 ... (I am from Puerto Rico) on the Tesla page it said delivery for March :) needless to say I believed it ja ja ja ...
I check the Tesla website maybe 6-7 times a day.. Call the S A at least every 2 weeks ... last he told me it should be here by the beginning of June ..I don't know how you guys do it !!

the struggle is rea!!!! :p tomorrow is one month wait for us.

I feel your pain!!! Also from Puerto Rico. Delivery date steady in March. I call the SA every week and they always told me a different dates.
Hopefully we both take delivery soon. 🤞

Attachments

• 780099B2-AFBC-451A-B694-F019E91FE143.jpeg
    780099B2-AFBC-451A-B694-F019E91FE143.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 86