Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I ordered an brand new X OMG!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you get 3.25% chase is showing much higher than that on their site?
I actually got 3.24%. I have a credit score of 805 and pretty good income. But I’ve also been a chase bank customer for about five years. I think all three of those things combined got me the great rate. All of the sales advisers were impressed. They all said it was the lowest that they’ve ever seen.

I picked it up today in Mount Kisco! It was perfect!

I’ve done a ton of driving. I picked it up today in Mount Kisco. It had 4 miles on it when I picked it up. It now has 253 miles on it and I still have a long way to go.

It was at 93% when I picked it up. I stopped at a supercharger after about 150 miles just to try it out. I charged for five minutes. That’s it! I love this car!

I’ll post a video with my whole pick up experience to my YouTube channel in a few days.

I picked it up today in Mount Kisco! It was perfect!

I’ve done a ton of driving. I picked it up today in Mount Kisco. It had 4 miles on it when I picked it up. It now has 253 miles on it and I still have a long way to go.

It was at 93% when I picked it up. I stopped at a supercharger after about 150 miles just to try it out. I charged for five minutes. That’s it! I love this car!

I’ll post a video with my whole pick up experience to my YouTube channel in a few days.
Congrats ! I placed my order last Tuesday! Tesla’s site Showed the lowest they can offer is 4.25%. I was able to get 3.69% with my credit union with an 810 Fico score and good income. Awesome job on getting that rate with Tesla! It’s 1% lower than they advertise. Looking forward to seeing your video. Keep up the great work!

Attachments

• FCCECE2D-9FCD-4B8E-96C2-558990D0CF71.png
    FCCECE2D-9FCD-4B8E-96C2-558990D0CF71.png
    568.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Love
Reactions: jimbo69ny
I just finalized my loan today. Interest rate is 2.49% for 84 months. Will refinance next year once we amortize the debth down to a level we like. Credit union rate, been members for a long time, have excellent credit and income. Financed many things through them and have a perfect payment history.

Wow great rate! I am so happy with my 3.24 through Tesla/Chase. Everyone said it was the best rate they had ever seen

You should look into going with another bank or see if Tesla does a rate match. I got a 3.1% rate from Tesla but also applied with another credit union (EECU) which I found from the Model 3 google doc finance rate sheet. Was approved for 1.99% 72 months and sent that to Tesla and they matched the difference. They sent a check for over $3k a few weeks later. Hope it helps and enjoy the ride!

Also if anyone is shopping for a new Tesla, its a great time to buy. My OA said they are giving free hardware upgrades for wheels and colors (exterior and interior). So if you wanted the 22 inch wheels which are $5500 and wanted white interior which is $1500 you essentially are getting $7000 off a new X.

You should look into going with another bank or see if Tesla does a rate match. I got a 3.1% rate from Tesla but also applied with another credit union (EECU) which I found from the Model 3 google doc finance rate sheet. Was approved for 1.99% 72 months and sent that to Tesla and they matched the difference. They sent a check for over $3k a few weeks later. Hope it helps and enjoy the ride!

Also if anyone is shopping for a new Tesla, its a great time to buy. My OA said they are giving free hardware upgrades for wheels and colors (exterior and interior). So if you wanted the 22 inch wheels which are $5500 and wanted white interior which is $1500 you essentially are getting $7000 off a new X.
It’s gonna depend on what inventory is available- everything in California inventory is performance only. Apparently what my oa is telling me is that out of state orders and inventory are priority so that they don’t lose out on sales “in transit” I expect the switch to California next week or so, but I would assume that all custom orders would be fulfilled - which would
Mean the chance of us California buyers is gonna be slim

It doesn't work that way because out-of-state buyers have to pay California sales tax. In the past, state legislators in California tried to get a sales tax exception for factory deliveries but none of that legislation was ever approved.
Yep, it’s all about money and the legislators knew that no one picking up the car at the factory would spend as much money as they would in taxes on the vehicle.

Jimbo69ny, did anyone at tesla tell you what would happen to your deposit if you weren’t approved for the loan? Will they refund it or it’s gone?
My wife is getting a model X and I too am self employed, I had no issues qualifying for a lease on my previous tesla, however I’m worried a loan would be a bit more difficult.

Also congrats!

Yep, it’s all about money and the legislators knew that no one picking up the car at the factory would spend as much money as they would in taxes on the vehicle.

Jimbo69ny, did anyone at tesla tell you what would happen to your deposit if you weren’t approved for the loan? Will they refund it or it’s gone?
My wife is getting a model X and I too am self employed, I had no issues qualifying for a lease on my previous tesla, however I’m worried a loan would be a bit more difficult.

Also congrats!
As I understand it the deposit of $2.5K is fully refundable.

It also says so when placing the order

• Due Today$2,500
Fully refundable

Reactions: pilotSteve and AMPd