TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

I placed an order for a CPO S85

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Father Bill, May 1, 2015.

1. Father Bill

Father Bill Member

Hi all, I am in the midst of finalizing the purchase of a 2013 S85. I have all the pieces in place and just waiting for it all to get completed. I have been driving electrified vehicles since September 2013 ( Ford Fusion Energi then Ford Focus Electric). I have wanted a Model S since I first heard of them in 2009. I am so happy to get a sweet vehicle, low miles and at a reasonable price. This is the nicest vehicle that I have ever purchased (and the most expensive.) I look forward to getting into the Tesla Community and getting to know others who have already leaped into the world of Electrified Vehicles.

Peace,

Father Bill

2. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

I also have a CPO 2013 S85 ;)
    try not to get too many speeding tickets :) this thing is QUICK.

3. Father Bill

Father Bill Member

I took delivery today, what a simple process in comparison to normal dealer transactions. Now sitting in my garage getting its first charge at home.

4. ModelX

ModelX Member

Congrats! Hope you enjoy!

5. SmartElectric

SmartElectric Active Member

Congrats!

One of the polls in the forum asked about previous cars, and many people stated this is the most expensive car they've every owned, but worth every penny. It's a pretty common refrain around here. You are in the company of like minded friends!