TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

I placed my order

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Brunton, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Brunton

Brunton Pontificating the obvious

My story to this point is in this thread: http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/59482-Tesla-Now-Maybe

I decided to go ahead and buy the car.

The only real pleasure, anticipation, excitement, etc. I feel these days is when I'm reading about the Tesla (especially this website). On the Tesla I spec out the car almost every day, then leave the site without ordering.

Today I clicked the "order" button.

Car is due in March, according to the delivery estimate.

Here's what I ordered:

90D
    Autopilot
    Premium Interior
    UHF Sound
    Subzero Package
    Red Multi-coat (she loved red cars)
    Body Color Roof
    19" Standard Wheels
    Base seats
    Piano black decor
    Black Headliner

When I license it, the plates will simply say "PRU" (if available. Many in her family called her that)

2. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

No one can imagine what you have gone through, anyone who has been around someone who went through what you and your wife went through are the only ones who know. I'm very sure PRU would be happy for you, as I get older and experience issues that bring life and living to the forefront your priorities change. Enjoy life now and do what makes you happy, thanks for sharing.

3. ModelX

ModelX Member

I am glad that the forum and anticipation of the car help! I hope you enjoy the car, and continue to enjoy the community here on the forum!

4. Armadillos

Armadillos Member

Congrats on ordering the new car! You will enjoy every minute of it. :)

5. Future-electric

Future-electric New Member

6. Brunton

Brunton Pontificating the obvious

I just added smart air suspension to my order. Pushed the cost over six figures. :scared:

7. Cattledog

Cattledog Active Member

Just saw that you've ordered, you made my day. I bet PRU is happy too, smiling down about the choice of red. Keep us posted as the delivery gets closer.