Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I posted an ad before delivery to sell my model 3 and Tesla is now refusing to sell the vehicle to me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for all your comments. I want to reiterate that I am not a reseller however one of my interests in Tesla was that the value of my car appreciates over time which is what Tesla openly advertises. I fairly booked a car, waited my time and wanted to sell at the market price.

If you listed a car before you even took delivery...that sounds to me like the definition of a "reseller".

If you listed a car before you even took delivery...that sounds to me like the definition of a "reseller".
"I want to reiterate that I am not a scalper but I fairly purchased a <Playstation 5 / Xbox SX / GPU> and wanted to sell at the market price"

Can't make this stuff up :rolleyes:
OP needs to reread his posts and really understand who's in the wrong here.

I wonder how long your have to own the car, or how many miles it takes before Tesla doesn't care if you sell it?

Lots of people have sold and are selling their Tesla's. I think its more of trying to sell before you have even bought. Rolex Authorized Dealers will blacklist you too if they find out your a "flipper".

Now the whole question of "should they care"...well that's for another thread.

Thanks for all your comments. I want to reiterate that I am not a reseller however one of my interests in Tesla was that the value of my car appreciates over time which is what Tesla openly advertises. I fairly booked a car, waited my time and wanted to sell at the market price.

"I want to re-iterate that I am not a concert ticket scalper, however one of my interests in the concert was the value the tickets appreciate over time which is what the band openly advertises. I fairly booked a seat, waited in line, and now I want to sell at the market price".... (but I have no interest in actually going to the concert) :)