TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

I probably shouldn't have done that...

Discussion in 'Canada' started by mnx, May 27, 2013.

1. mnx

mnx 2013 P85

I was on my home on Sunday afternoon when I saw a large group of Ferrari's going by. Never seen anything quite like it, there must have been at least 20 of them (including many 458's). I joined in the middle of the pack and joined in the fun for a while. At one of several stop signs I turned off the TC and punched it. The 458 spyder behind me kept his distance after that. Not sure if he thought I was a nutjob or he didn't like inhaling my rubber. Probably not my proudest Tesla ambassador moment. :)

Twitter / mnxca: Saw a group of 20 Ferraris ...

2. Denarius

Denarius Active Member

Could have been due to rocks you kicked up spinning the tires. I'd keep my distance too.

3. teslasguy

teslasguy MSP P#1117

On my P85 turning off traction control has no noticeable effect. My service manager said that is normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. mnx

mnx 2013 P85

I've got the 19" oem goodyears on right now... When on uneven pavement (such as going through an intersection) you can lay a nice patch of rubber.