Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I really like Hansshow Ultra Mini Screen Display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought and installed Hansshow Ultra Mini Screen Display. I like looking straight rather than tilting my head to the right to look at Tesla monitor while driving. I also like to view the status of tire pressure all the time to make sure tire pressure is always good. It's relatively cheap price and pretty easy to install. It took me less than an hour to install. I highly recommend this product. The screen does not block any airflow from ventilation system. Personally I don't feel this product is a gimmick. Also this can be a useful back up screen in case the main Tesla monitor screen fails. I ordered the product last Saturday afternoon and received it the following Monday early morning (2 days delivery!!!!) and it was shipped very far away from China!!!!!

Peter

View attachment 870893
How difficult to install?

Will be interesting to see a fuller image of that, how much does it block your AC in the heat of summer

And again, folks, you don't need the part of the URL from the '?' on, just cut it away:

The rest of it is about you personally and you may not wanna be sharing too much personal info on the net.

Do they void Tesla warranty. Is this one on Aliexpress with the Carplay (wireless carplay).

Those pictures almost make me want to buy one finally.

It was be awesome if they had a basic editing software where you could drag and drop the elements you want and place them where you wanted along with some sizing ability. I would be sold if I could do that.
If you get one make sure to get it from AliExpress, it's basically half the price, and the same exact unit. As you can see from mine, even Hansshow compiled firmware works on it without an issue.

Reactions: Mustangr
Will be interesting to see a fuller image of that, how much does it block your AC in the heat of summer

And again, folks, you don't need the part of the URL from the '?' on, just cut it away:

The rest of it is about you personally and you may not wanna be sharing too much personal info on the net.
I have had a display for a few years now. I love it and it even works better with a a horned yoke steering wheel. I rarely use the main display. I live in Georgia and it does affect the AC in the summer. Touch screen is difficult to navigate while driving (of course beta testing only - would never actually do that even under FSD), especially apps like YouTube. This is the 2nd version I have used and I cannot figure out why they don't incorporate pass through vents into the design. it would only raise the screen and inch or have the vent exit above the screen. Tire pressure on this screen is extremely helpful. Why can't Tesla calculate predicted warm tire pressure.

IMG_7112.jpeg
IMG_7111.jpeg

Reactions: Mustangr