Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I saw it but cannot find it again.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a couple of comments on the charger door malfunction but it was when I was more of a guest. I too have intermittent problem with the charger door and recently have had to open it from the screen rather than the little button on the connector. The comments seemed to indicate it was after the last upgrade so I am wondering if it will be fixed

I saw a couple of comments on the charger door malfunction but it was when I was more of a guest. I too have intermittent problem with the charger door and recently have had to open it from the screen rather than the little button on the connector. The comments seemed to indicate it was after the last upgrade so I am wondering if it will be fixed

This started happening with x.8.3 release ...I have a 2018 P100 w/ MCU1 and a gen 1 hpwc .. issue seemed to have gone away and now my door opens fine ..others have mentioned here though that in 8.4 and 8.5 issue is still there