TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

I saw my car on the 405!!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by jsm, Sep 10, 2015.

1. jsm

jsm Member

My Tesla S70, Metallic Silver, was finished at the factory on Tuesday night. Of course, I have to go to NY today for work, so I have to wait until Monday to get it. This morning, driving down the 405 freeway to the airport. I saw the Tesla car carrier heading to Van Nuys and my car was on it!!!! It looked perfect. Now that I have seen it, these next few days will be the hardest to wait.....

FullSizeRender (45).jpg FullSizeRender (44).jpg FullSizeRender (43).jpg FullSizeRender (42).jpg

2. Schmidty

Schmidty Member

Argh! It's gonna be a long weekend for you sir! :)

3. AuKirk

AuKirk Member

Ooooh... I really like that color. (Same as mine is going to be in a few weeks)

4. TTT

TTT Member

You'll love your cars
    image.jpg

5. max amp

max amp Member

I ordered that same color too - October delivery. That must have been a rush - to see your actual car. Congrat's!

6. jsm

jsm Member

I just heard from my DS and he confirmed it was mine. They have it and he said they will take good care of it until I get it next week. I have waited years to get one, these last 4 days are tough.

7. Phil K

Phil K Member

LOL. It's funny and I don't think you can concentrate on your work in these few days.

8. In2oil

In2oil Member

A

the exact color as mine, love it, you will love your tesla. Congratulation.