Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

i saw this error CHG__u012 maximum ac charge rate reduced

oliver4ever

Jun 14, 2019
ukraine
i saw this error CHG__u012 maximum ac charge rate reduced ?
when i want to acces to car and car plug in to charger saw this error ?

why ? and how to fix it ? it's dangerus or ok ?

please check attacment

oliver4ever

Jun 14, 2019
ukraine

Attachments

• 20200214_084257.jpg
    20200214_084257.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 38

ElectricSteve

Village idiot
Dec 11, 2014
Switzerland
Ok so there's lots to google concerning this error. It's mostly caused by the Mobile Connector having an issue (often in the wiring) and to protect itself, it reduces the charge rate.
I don't think it's dangerous at all. But get it checked out by Tesla.

oliver4ever

Jun 14, 2019
ukraine
Ok so there's lots to google concerning this error. It's mostly caused by the Mobile Connector having an issue (often in the wiring) and to protect itself, it reduces the charge rate.
I don't think it's dangerous at all. But get it checked out by Tesla.
thank you
the problem we dont have tesla service :D :(

ElectricSteve

Village idiot
Dec 11, 2014
Switzerland
With all due respect, how can you drive a Tesla in a region where there is no support?

Back to topic: can you try another mobile connector (assuming that is what you use)? How is the quality of the power-lines where you charge? If they are poor, or the voltage fluctuates, the Mobile Connector and the car will sense this and reduce the charge-rate to protect itself. Try to find a good stable source of power, plug in there and see what happens.

Reactions: oliver4ever

oliver4ever

Jun 14, 2019
ukraine
With all due respect, how can you drive a Tesla in a region where there is no support?

Back to topic: can you try another mobile connector (assuming that is what you use)? How is the quality of the power-lines where you charge? If they are poor, or the voltage fluctuates, the Mobile Connector and the car will sense this and reduce the charge-rate to protect itself. Try to find a good stable source of power, plug in there and see what happens.

hello
yes the problem no support in ukraine :D
but i like tesla :D and i get one from USA :D

the problem i check two charger and the same problem :( yes voltage is not ok some time it's going to be 199 some time 230 :(

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC