Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I see my old P85D on Tesla's used inventory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given the recent promotional performance upgrade, I figured why not...so I guess the answer is yes. I should mention that the car just crossed 55K miles as well....so it is out of warranty (except for the power train and battery). Despite the accident it has been, and is a very reliable vehicle. I was looking to hit the easy button and missed.

I am attaching the Car Fax Estimates for Trade and Private Sale. I don't think Car Fax accounts for all options when doing these estimates, but they are in the ball park at least.

Attachments

• CARFAX History-Based Value Private Excellent.pdf
    95.1 KB · Views: 46
  • CARFAX History-Based Value Private Good.pdf
    95.7 KB · Views: 50
  • CARFAX History-Based Value Trade Good.pdf
    95.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I'm sure it was something very minor, like under $500 as mentioned in the car fax report. I'll bet the former owner didn't even get it fixed since there was no damage.

It would have been helpful if you would've mentioned in the beginning that you're not the original owner. The previous owner was in a fender bender that was reported, hence the accident showing up.

Is Carfax writing the check? If they were the number would be a lot lower. Their estimates are as reliable the KBB value the novices think means anything. Until a party is willing to hand over money, something is only worth what people are willing to pay.