Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I see my VIN. How long before I get the car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
same here as my pick up is on 12/14 with a VIN in the source. Probably will come up within a few days of delivery. I am just waiting on the MVPA documents so i know how much i need to pay if anything up front as i have a net trade in credit coming my way.

your picking up in devon right? how did you get a delivery date? did you reach out to them or did you get a text?

Yes, Devon. I got a text message with a link to schedule my delivery

"
Your Model 3 is in transit and ready to be scheduled! Select an available delivery appointment time now at tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxxxxxxx If you have not selected an appointment by tomorrow we will assign and notify you of your delivery appointment. A Tesla representative will reach out to confirm your appointment before your delivery day.
"

Yes, Devon. I got a text message with a link to schedule my delivery

"
Your Model 3 is in transit and ready to be scheduled! Select an available delivery appointment time now at tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxxxxxxx If you have not selected an appointment by tomorrow we will assign and notify you of your delivery appointment. A Tesla representative will reach out to confirm your appointment before your delivery day.
"
Congrats!!!! Exciting times indeed!

Reactions: TydalForce