Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I still have FSD Beta 10.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For everyone that is saying their car is now functioning perfectly fine on 10.3, can you check your settings for FCW and AEB? It appears that once Tesla pulled the downgrade option, they somehow remotely turned off FCW and AEB for people who are still on 10.3 and seems to be why the car is now working fine. That was my experience at least and others have reported the same. I don't recall these options being automatically disabled from the start with 10.3 and others have reported that these settings where somehow turned off later in the day too and that's when people started saying all of the problems were magically fixed.

For everyone that is saying their car is now functioning perfectly fine on 10.3, can you check your settings for FCW and AEB? It appears that once Tesla pulled the downgrade option, they somehow remotely turned off FCW and AEB for people who are still on 10.3 and seems to be why the car is now working fine. That was my experience at least and others have reported the same. I don't recall these options being automatically disabled from the start with 10.3 and others have reported that these settings where somehow turned off later in the day too and that's when people started saying all of the problems were magically fixed.
I did notice that this morning, but only for FCW in my case, AEB was still enabled.

For everyone that is saying their car is now functioning perfectly fine on 10.3, can you check your settings for FCW and AEB?
I do not trust the car right now. I turned off everything this morning, but AEB had already been disabled at some point between 3pm yesterday and this morning. FCW was still enabled. I never got the rollback. I'm still hesitant after my AEB event yesterday.

I'm still on 10.3.1

Anyone else? I've been on it since the initial rollout
I'm stuck on 10.4 for the past 20 days, after multiple unanswered emails to the FSD beta team I started a chat with standard support via the Tesla web page and was able to have a service appointment scheduled to address the issue. My appointment is in a couple of days, I'll let you know what happens. I would suggest contacting support for your issue as well.

• Informative
Reactions: JWM3
I'm stuck on 10.4 for the past 20 days, after multiple unanswered emails to the FSD beta team I started a chat with standard support via the Tesla web page and was able to have a service appointment scheduled to address the issue. My appointment is in a couple of days, I'll let you know what happens. I would suggest contacting support for your issue as well.
I'm stuck on 10.4 too. Contact support and they told me my car has multiple failed download attempts in the past month, asked me to schedule a service visit.

Update: Tesla service called and told me that my car has the most recent update and there is nothing they can do other than wait for the engineer team push the new update to my car. I guess I will just stuck in 10.4 and wait for the next update. :(

Last edited:
Thanks for the response, let me know. I also scheduled with service for 2 weeks.

Doesn't seem like too many of us are stuck.

You never got a prompt to download or install?

I'm stuck on 10.4 too. Contact support and they told me my car has multiple failed download attempts in the past month, asked me to schedule a service visit.

Update: Tesla service called and told me that my car has the most recent update and there is nothing they can do other than wait for the engineer team push the new update to my car. I guess I will just stuck in 10.4 and wait for the next update. :(
But you don't have the most recent update.

Virtual service reached out 2 days before my scheduled service appointment at the repair center. He said he had spoken with the beta team and they said it was a failed download and that I would need to install the latest fleet build (2021.40.6) and then they would push the newest update once it was available. That happened just as the beta team stopped the 10.6 roll out while they worked out a few bugs. 10.6.1 is going out to Tesla staff as of last night, so maybe another day or so before I possibly see that beta build pushed to my car. I'll let you know what happens...

Virtual service reached out 2 days before my scheduled service appointment at the repair center. He said he had spoken with the beta team and they said it was a failed download and that I would need to install the latest fleet build (2021.40.6) and then they would push the newest update once it was available. That happened just as the beta team stopped the 10.6 roll out while they worked out a few bugs. 10.6.1 is going out to Tesla staff as of last night, so maybe another day or so before I possibly see that beta build pushed to my car. I'll let you know what happens...
Did they push it remotely or did you have to go in?

Did service pushed fleet build (2021.40.6) to your car?